Buy CertMaster Learn for PenTest + (PT0-002)
Your PenTest+ Certification Training Solution
Ensure you are 100% ready on test day with comprehensive online training for PenTest+, only from CompTIA. CertMaster Learn is interactive and self-paced, and combines instructional lessons with assessments, videos, and performance-based questions to help you prepare for your certification exam and career in IT.
Included in CertMaster Learn for PenTest+:
- 100% coverage of exam objectives that focus on job roles
- Over 40 hours of engaging content
- 10 lessons with interactive Performance-Based Questions
- 100 practice questions with immediate feedback
- 90-question final assessment simulates the test experience
Exclusive CertMaster Learn features that help you nail the material and ace your exam:
- Narrative instruction, images, videos, and games to keep you engaged
- Achievement badges, flashcards and a personalized dashboard to track progress
- PBQs and practice questions show what you’ve mastered and what to revisit
- Countdown calendar to keep you on pace
Feel confident when you’ve prepared for your exam with CompTIA CertMaster Learn!
HOW YOU’LL TRAIN WITH CERTMASTER LEARN FOR PENTEST+
Extensive learning content, videos, flashcards, games, and more covering all exam objectives.
PERFORMANCE-BASED QUESTIONS (PBQS)
Interactive scenario-based questions to prep you for the exam experience.
PRACTICE QUESTIONS WITH FEEDBACK
Hundreds of practice questions and a timed final assessment to help assess your readiness.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN WITH CERTMASTER LEARN FOR PENTEST+
CertMaster Learn covers topics across all objectives on the CompTIA PenTest+ exam, including:
PLANNING & SCOPING
Explain the importance of planning and key aspects of compliance-based assessments
REPORTING & COMMUNICATION
Utilize report writing and handling best practices explaining recommended mitigation strategies for discovered vulnerabilities
INFORMATION GATHERING & VULNERABILITY IDENTIFICATION
Gather information to prepare for exploitation then perform a vulnerability scan and analyze results.
ATTACKS & EXPLOITS
Exploit network, wireless, application, and RF-based vulnerabilities, summarize physical security attacks, and perform post-exploitation techniques
PENETRATION TESTING TOOLS
Conduct information gathering exercises with various tools and analyze output and basic scripts (limited to: Bash, Python, Ruby, PowerShell)