Buy => The Official CompTIA Security+ Self-Paced Study Guide (Exam SY0-601) eBook
Open the door to your cybersecurity career. We help you gain the core knowledge and skills you need to land a job in cybersecurity, a rapidly growing IT field full of opportunities.
Designed for self-paced learners, this book covers all the latest Security+ (SY0-601) exam objectives and is packed with informative and accessible content. Includes the following:
- Content aligned to work in the real world – Lessons refer to functional areas within the job role while Topics relate to discrete job tasks
- Review questions at the end of each topic to confirm understanding
- Comprehensive glossary with important terms and acronyms
What you’ll learn
The Official CompTIA Security+ Study Guide (SY0-601) has been developed by CompTIA for the CompTIA certification candidate. Rigorously evaluated by third party subject matter experts to validate adequate coverage of the Security+ exam objectives, the Official CompTIA Security+ Study Guide teaches the essential skills and information required for the CompTIA certification exam (SY0-601).
After reading the text you will be able to:
- Compare Security Roles and Security Controls
- Explain Threat Actors and Threat Intelligence
- Perform Security Assessments
- Identify Social Engineering and Malware
- Summarize Basic Cryptographic Concepts
- Implement Public Key Infrastructure
- Implement Authentication Controls
- Implement Identity and Account Management Controls
- Implement Secure Network Designs
- Implement Network Security Appliances
- Implement Secure Network Protocols
- Implement Host Security Solutions
- Implement Secure Mobile Solutions
- Summarize Secure Application Concepts
- Implement Secure Cloud Solutions
- Explain Data Privacy and Protection Concepts
- Perform Incident Response
- Explain Digital Forensics
- Summarize Risk Management Concepts
- Implement Cybersecurity Resilience
- Explain Physical Security
Accessing the eBook
eBooks are delivered through the Official CompTIA Self-Paced Study Guide eReader. This platform gives browser-based access to the full content with bookmarking, search, and annotation features. You will receive an access key and full instructions for accessing the platform within 3-4 hours of purchase.
Access keys must be redeemed within 12 months of purchase.
This is single user license and may not be shared.