Buy => The Official CompTIA PenTest+ Self-Paced Study Guide (Exam PT0-002) eBook
Take your penetration testing knowledge to the next level. We help you develop the skills to become an expert in penetration testing and vulnerability management.
Designed for self-paced learners, this book covers all the latest PenTest+ (PT0-002) exam objectives and is packed with informative and accessible content. Includes the following:
- Content aligned to work in the real world – Lessons refer to functional areas within the job role while Topics relate to discrete job tasks
- Review questions at the end of each topic to confirm understanding
- Comprehensive glossary with important terms and acronyms
What You’ll Learn
The Official CompTIA PenTest+ Study Guide (PT0-002) has been developed by CompTIA for the CompTIA certification candidate. Rigorously evaluated by third party subject matter experts to validate adequate coverage of the PenTest+ exam objectives, the Official CompTIA PenTest+ Study Guide teaches the essential skills and information required for the CompTIA certification exam (PT0-002).
After reading the text you will be able to:
- Scope organizational/customer requirements
- Define the rules of engagement
- Footprint and gather intelligence
- Evaluate human and physical vulnerabilities
- Prepare the vulnerability scan
- Scan logical vulnerabilities
- Analyze scanning results
- Avoid detection and covering tracks
- Exploit the LAN and Cloud
- Test wireless networks
- Target mobile devices
- Attack specialized systems
- Web application-based attacks
- Perform system hacking
- Script and software development
- Leverage the attack: pivot and penetrate
- Communicate during the PenTesting process
- Summarize report components
- Recommend remediation
- Perform post-report delivery activities
Accessing the eBook
eBooks are delivered through the Official CompTIA Self-Paced Study Guide eReader. This platform gives browser-based access to the full content with bookmarking, search, and annotation features. You will receive an access key and full instructions for accessing the platform within 3-4 hours of purchase.
Access keys must be redeemed within 12 months of purchase
This is single user license and may not be shared.