Các bạn đã có CEH ANSI muốn nâng cấp lên chứng chỉ CEH Master cần thi thực hành CEH Practice. Đây là bài thi trên iLab trong vòng 6 tiếng với lệ phí 550 $ hoặc có thể thấp hơn khi các bạn được ECC khuyến mãi. Để được khuyến mãi thường các bạn phải pass CEH ANSI trên 85% (đa số các học viên của CEH VIETNAM đạt điểm trên 90%)
Khóa học CEH Practice bao gồm những bài thực hành mà các bạn sẽ làm tron bài thi thực của mình bảo đảm khả năng pass cao nhất. Chương trình CEH Practice Online trong vòng 45 ngày (bạn nào học nhanh có thể thi sớm). Chương trình bao gồm :
- Tài khoản iLab 90 ngày làm thực hành trên Web
- CEH VIETNAM Practice Lab (Computer Base Lab, máy ảo thực hành) : là các bài thực hành mà các bạn sẽ làm trong bài thi.
- Live stream hàng tuần vào thứ 5 (5 buổi) các bài học video trên LMS
Học phí :
_ Học viên cũ của CEH VIETNAM : 3300 K
_Học viên mới : 6600 K, giảm 1000 K khi đăng kí trước ngày 5/5/2021
Compo CEH ANSI + CEH Practical : 7700 K , đăng kí trước ngày 12/5/2021
Liên hệ : MINH NG (phụ trách lab, demo)
Instructor : Đông Dương (phụ trách trình bày, tip)
Xem thêm thông tin về CEH Practice
About the Certified Ethical Hacker (Practical)
C|EH Practical is a six-hour, rigorous exam that requires you to demonstrate the application of ethical hacking techniques such as threat vector identification, network scanning, OS detection, vulnerability analysis, system hacking, web app hacking, etc. to solve a security audit challenge.
This is the next step after you have attained the highly acclaimed Certified Ethical Hacker certification.
Professionals that possess the C|EH credential will be able to sit for exam that will test them to their limits in unearthing vulnerabilities across major operating systems, databases, and networks.
You will be given limited time, just like in the real world. The exam was developed by a panel of experienced SMEs and includes 20 real-life scenarios with questions designed to validate essential skills required in the ethical hacking domains as outlined in the C|EH program.
It is not a simulated exam but rather, it mimics a real corporate network through the use of live virtual machines, networks, and applications, designed to test your skills. You will be presented with scenarios and will be asked to demonstrate the application of the knowledge acquired in the C|EH course to find solutions to real-life challenges.
The World’s First Ethical Hacking Industry Readiness Assessment That Is 100% Verified, Online, Live, Proctored!
CEH (Practical) Credential Holders Are Proven To Be Able To:
- Demonstrate the understanding of attack vectors
- Perform network scanning to identify live and vulnerable machines in a network.
- Perform OS banner grabbing, service, and user enumeration.
- Perform system hacking, steganography, steganalysis attacks, and cover tracks.
- Identify and use viruses, computer worms, and malware to exploit systems.
- Perform packet sniffing.
- Conduct a variety of web server and web application attacks including directory traversal, parameter tampering, XSS, etc.
- Perform SQL injection attacks.
- Perform different types of cryptography attacks.
- Perform vulnerability analysis to identify security loopholes in the target organization’s network, communication infrastructure, and end systems etc.
Training Course For the C|EH (Practical)
The preparatory course for this certification is the Certified Ethical Hacker course. While there is no additional course or training required, we strongly recommend that you attempt the C|EH (Practical) exam only if you have attended the current C|EH course/equivalent. The aim of this credential is to help set gifted ethical hacking practitioners apart from the crowd. About the ExamEligibility CriteriaHow to Schedule the C|EH (Practical) ExamExam SanctityTraining Options
About the Exam
- Exam Title: Certified Ethical Hacker (Practical)
- Number of Practical Challenges: 20
- Duration: 6 hours
- Availability: Aspen – iLabs
- Test Format: iLabs Cyber Range
- Passing Score: 70%
There is no predefined eligibility criteria for those interested in attempting the CEH(Practical) exam. You can purchase the exam dashboard code here.
Clause: Age Requirements and Policies Concerning Minors
The age requirement for attending the training or attempting the exam is restricted to any candidate that is at least 18 years old.
In order to proceed with the exam the below steps will need to be completed:
- The exam dashboard code can be purchased here.
- Upon successful purchase, the candidate will be sent the exam dashboard code with instructions to schedule the exam.
Note:The exam dashboard code is valid for 3 months from date of receipt.
- Should you require the exam dashboard code validity to be extended, kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org before the expiry date. Only valid/ active codes can be extended.
- The exam needs to be scheduled a min 3 days prior to the desired exam date. Exam slots are subject to availability.
The trust that the industry places in our credentials is very important to us. We see it as our duty to ensure that the holders of this credential are proven hands-on, ethical hackers who are able to perform in the real world to solve real world challenges.
As such, the C|EH| Practical is designed as a hands-on exam that will test the skills of the ethical hacker BEYOND just their knowledge.
This exam is a proctored, practical exam that can last up to 6 hours.
We know that travelling to an exam center can be difficult for many. We are pleased to announce that you can take the C|EH (Practical) exam from the comfort of your home, but you need to be prepared to be proctored by a dedicated EC-Council Proctor certification team under strict supervision.