FirePassword is first ever tool (back in early 2007) released to recover the stored website login passwords from Firefox Browser.
Also FirePassword can be used to recover sign-on passwords from different profile (for other users on the same system) as well as from the different operating system (such as Linux, Mac etc). This greatly helps forensic investigators who can copy the Firefox profile data from the target system to different machine and recover the passwords offline without affecting the target environment.
Note: FirePassword is not hacking or cracking tool as it can only help you to recover your own lost website passwords that are previously stored in Firefox browser.
It works on wider range of platforms starting from Windows XP to Windows 8.
- Instantly decrypt and recover stored encrypted passwords from ‘Firefox Sign-on Secret Store’ for all versions of Firefox.
- Recover Passwords from Mozilla based SeaMonkey browser also.
- Supports recovery of passwords from local system as well as remote system. User can specify Firefox profile location from the remote system to recover the passwords.
- It can recover passwords from Firefox secret store even when it is protected with master password. In such case user have to enter the correct master password to successfully decrypt the sign-on passwords.
- Automatically discovers Firefox profile location based on installed version of Firefox.
- On successful recovery operation, username, password along with a corresponding login website is displayed
- Fully Portable version, can be run from anywhere.
- Integrated Installer for assisting you in local Installation & Uninstallation.