WiFi analyzer software features
- 802.11 Version: Detect WiFi access points and clients type
- (802.11a/b/g/n/ac) and update obsolete devices that lower your WiFi speed.
- Supported Speeds: Information on maximum data transmission rate supported
- Packet Retry Rate: Statistics on packets retried
- Device Information: Performance and behavior details
- Inventory: Assign WiFi device names
- Hardware: Acrylic WiFi analyzer software works with any WiFi device thanks to its Windows API, and supports monitor mode
- Detailed View: Get device model information and capabilities on device detailed view.
- WiFi reports: Export WiFi data and create WiFi reports
by access points and WiFi clients, and a complete list of supported data transmission rates through deep network packet inspection to ensure a fast and efficient data transmission.
by access points and WiFi devices to help identify data transmission and network coverage issues.
on all WiFi devices in range.
by replacing the MAC field with a description for easier network analysis.
to visualize all devices and packages with Airpcap cards and with compatible WiFi hardware.
for nearby access points and work with pcap files