Mail Password Decryptor is the FREE software to instantly recover Mail Account passwords from popular email clients and other desktop applications.
You can recover your lost password for email accounts like Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail or Windows Live Mail from email applications such as Microsoft Outlook, Thunderbird, IncrediMail, GTalk & many more.
Mail Password Decryptor automatically crawls through each of these applications and instantly recovers all of the stored mail account passwords.
It is very handy tool not only for for Penetration testers but also for Forensic investigators.
It works on both 32-bit & 64-bit platforms starting from Windows XP to latest operating system Windows 8.
Current version support password recovery from following Popular email clients & desktop apps
- Microsoft Outlook Express
- Microsoft Outlook 2002/XP/2003/2007/2010/2013
- Mozilla Thunderbird
- Windows Live Mail 2012
- Foxmail v6.x – v7.x
- Windows Live Messenger
- MSN Messenger
- GMail Notifier
- PaltalkScene IM
- Pidgin (Formerly Gaim) Messenger
- Miranda Messenger
- Windows Credential Manager
Here are the unique features
- Automatically detect and decrypt stored encrypted passwords from popular email clients & desktop applications.
- Password Recovery from latest versions of supported applications.
- Recover password of any length and complexity.
- Automatically discovers all supported Applications and recovers all the stored passwords.
- Save the recovered password list to HTML/XML/Text/CSV file
- Easier and faster to use with its enhanced user friendly GUI interface.
- Support for local Installation and uninstallation of the software.