NoSQL Databases are schema less databases. They were invented to store data easily and flexibly.
The NoSQL Exploitation Framework focuses scanning,enumerating and exploiting these databases.
- First Ever Tool With Added Support For Mongo,Couch,Redis,H-Base,Cassandra
- Support For NoSQL WebAPPS
- Added payload list for JS Injection,Web application Enumeration.
- Scan Support for Mongo,CouchDB and Redis
- Dictionary Attack Support for Mongo,Cocuh and Redis
- Enumeration Module added for the DB’s,retrieves data in db’s @ one shot.
- Currently Discover’s Web Interface for Mongo
- Shodan Query Feature
- MultiThreaded IP List Scanner
- Dump and Copy Database features Added for CouchDB
- Sniff for Mongo,Couch and Redis
- Run chmod+x install.sh nosqlmap.py
- nosqlexp.py -h (For Help Options)
- nosqlexp.py -ip localhost -scan
- nosqlexp.py -ip localhost -dict mongo -file b.txt
- nosqlexp.py -ip localhost -enum couch
- nosqlexp.py -ip localhost -enum redis
- nosqlexp.py -ip localhost -clone couch
- nosqlexp.py -ip localhost -webapp “web_app_link”