WebCacheImageInfo is a simple tool that searches for JPEG images with EXIF information stored inside the cache of your Web browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Chrome), and then it displays the list of all images found in the cache with the interesting information stored in them, like the software that was used to create the image, the camera model that was used to photograph the image, and the date/time that the image was created.
System Requirements And Limitations
- This utility works in any version of Windows, starting from Windows XP and up to Windows 8. Both 32-bit and 64-bit systems are supported.
- The following Web browsers are supported: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, SeaMonkey, and Google Chrome. Opera is not supported because it stores the JPEG images in Webp format.
- WebCacheImageInfo won’t work if you configure your Web browser to clear the cache after closing it.
- It’s recommended to close all windows of your Web browser before using WebCacheImageInfo, to ensure that all cache files are saved to the disk.
- Be aware that WebCacheImageInfo only displays JPEG images with EXIF information stored in them. It doesn’t display other images stored in the cache of your Web browsers.