GoLismero is an Open Source security tools that can run their own security tests and manage a lot of well known security tools (OpenVas, Wfuzz, SQLMap, DNS recon, robot analyzer…) take their results, feedback to the rest of tools and merge all of results. And all of this automatically.
Changelog v2.0 Beta 3
- Integration with SSLScan, SQLMap, XSSer, Shodan and PunkSPIDER.
- Completely rewritten HTML report.
- New report formats: OpenOffice, LaTeX, JSON, BSON, XML, YAML, MsgPack.
- Many improvements to the reports and the vulnerability descriptions.
- Fixes and improvements to the OpenVAS plugin.
- Added vulnerability standards:
- Exploit-DB ID
- Microsoft Bulletin ID
- Microsoft Knowledge Base ID
- Nessus Plugin ID
- And bugfixes and usual
The most interesting features of the framework are:
- Real platform independence. Tested on Windows, Linux, *BSD and OS X.
- No native library dependencies. All of the framework has been written in pure Python.
- Good performance when compared with other frameworks written in Python and other scripting languages.
- Very easy to use.
- Plugin development is extremely simple.
- The framework also collects and unifies the results of well known tools: sqlmap, xsser, openvas, dnsrecon, theharvester…
- Integration with standards: CWE, CVE and OWASP.
- Designed for cluster deployment in mind (not available yet).