SecLists is a collection of multiple types of lists used during security assessments. List types include usernames, passwords, URLs, sensitive data grep strings, fuzzing payloads, and many more.
The goal is to enable a security tester to pull this repo onto a new testing box and have access to every type of list that may be needed.
If you have any ideas for things we should include, please send them to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Also note that any lists that have been meticulously assembled by someone else will only be used with permission of the creator.
This project is maintained by Daniel Miessler and Jason Haddix.
– Ron Bowes of SkullSecurity for collaborating and including all his lists here
– Clarkson University for their research that led to the Clarkson list
– All the authors listed in the XSS with context doc, which was found on pastebin and added to by us
– Ferruh Mavitina for the begginings of the LFI Fuzz list
– Adam Muntner and for the FuzzDB content, including all authors from the FuzzDB project
– Kevin Johnson for laudnaum shells
– RSnake for fierce hostname list