Skip to content
- Calculate sum of set members (and match on that count).
- List only members of a specified set.
- Choose a delimiter character for separating members.
- Show only sets containing a specific (glob matching) header.
- Arithmetic comparison on headers with an integer value.
- Match members using a globbing or regex pattern.
- Suppress listing of (glob matching) sets.
- Suppress listing of (glob matching) headers.
- Suppress listing of members matching a glob or regex pattern.
- Suppress listing of members options.
- Calculate the total size in memory of all matching sets.
- Calculate the amount of matching, excluded and traversed sets.
- Colorize the output.
- Operate on a single, selected, or all sets.
- Programmable completion is included to make usage easier and faster.