Wi-fEye is an automated wirelress penetration testing tool written in python , its designed to simplify common attacks that can be performed on wifi networks so that they can be executed quickly and easily.
Wifi has three main menus :
- Cracking menu: contains attacks that could allow us to crack wifi passwords weather is WEP , WPA or WPA2:
- Enable monitor mode
- View avalale Wireless Networks
- Launch Airodump-ng on a specific AP
WEP cracking: here you can perform a number of attacks to crack WEP passwords :
- Interactive packet replay.
- Fake Authentication Attack.
- Korek Chopchop Attack.
- Fragmentation Attack.
- Hirte Attack (cfrag attack).
WPA Cracking: here you can perform a number of attacks to crack WPA passwords , this menu is devided into two sections:
- launch a brute force attack against a WPS-enabled network to crack WPA/WPA2 without a dictionary.
- Obtain handshake: This will automatically attempt to obtain the handshake
- Cracking: After obtaining the handshake or if you have the handshake ready then you can attempt to crack it in this section , you can choose to use you wordlist straight away with aircrack-ng or you can add to a table and then crack the password.
MITM: this menu will allow you to do the following Automatically:
- Enable IP forwarding.
- ARP Spoof.
- Launch ettercap (Text mode).
- Sniff SSL/HTTPS traffic.
- Sniff URLs and send them to browser.
- Sniff images.
- DNS Spoof.
- HTTP Session Hijacking (using Hamster).
Others: this menu will allow you to o the following automatically:
- Change MAC Address.
- Create a fake access point.
- Hijack software updates (using Evilgrade).
Wi-fEye is written in Python and should run on any UNIX based platform with a Python interpreter, as long as all needed modules and programs have been installed. So far it has been successfully tested on: