Arachni is a feature-full, modular, high-performance Ruby framework aimed towards helping penetration testers and administrators evaluate the security of web applications.
Arachni is smart, it trains itself by learning from the HTTP responses it receives during the audit process.
Unlike other scanners, Arachni takes into account the dynamic nature of web applications and can detect changes caused while travelling through the paths of a web application’s cyclomatic complexity.
This way attack/input vectors that would otherwise be undetectable by non-humans are seamlessly handled by Arachni.
- Stable multi-Instance scans, taking advantage of SMP/Grid architectures for higher efficiency and performance.
- Automated Grid load-balancing.
- Platform fingerprinting for tailor-made audits resulting in less bandwidth consumption, less server stress and smaller scan runtimes.
Web User Interface (v0.4.1)
- Support for PostgreSQL.
- Support for importing data and configuration from the previous 0.4.2-0.4 packages.
- Downgraded to require GLIBC >= 2.12 for improved portability.
More Information: here